Our goal is to sustainably improve the lives of patients with chronic kidney failure – with data, algorithms and artificial intelligence. As a global innovation unit of Fresenius Medical Care, we use access to a unique data pool. We are the only company that combines development, operation and application of dialysis machines under one roof, and provides access to comprehensive technical and medical data. We develop innovative solutions for patients, doctors and clinics. To this end, we are making our dialysis machines more intelligent, aiming at making better therapies available to all people worldwide in the future. In Berlin or Bad Homburg you can be a part of this.
Your challenge in detail
- With your visionary and innovative way of thinking as well as your project management skills you are responsible for the project and program portfolio of our Data Solutions team.
- In close cooperation with the project teams, you will design development plans and ensure the compatibility of various projects across all therapeutic areas.
- You will coordinate the Data Solutions project portfolio and oversee all ongoing projects in terms of costs, duration, scope and quality.
- Prudently and confidently supervise and coach your project managers, data scientists and strategists as well as project teams and use your market and business perspective to ensure the marketability of the solutions developed.
- You will proactively build up a sustainable network within the company, which you will continuously expand.
- Last but not least, you will be in continuous exchange with other managers, executives and key accounts and represent your department in committees and global meetings.
Your competence is in demand
- Successfully completed studies (Master, Diploma) in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, physics, medical technology or a comparable academic education
- Ideally 10 years of professional experience in management / marketing of medical projects as well as broad experience in project-based personnel management
- Confident appearance and a distinctive presentation and moderation competence
- Visionary way of thinking combined with a high level of decision-making and the ability to network
- Profound know-how in medical technology and medical service products
- Knowledge of data-based projects is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Frequent travel (about once a week) required
Be part of it right from the start
The team of our newly founded AI unit FMC Data Solutions is well-networked with R&D locations across the world. In our base in Berlin, we have an open and innovative work culture – this gives us a lot of freedom for visionary ideas. Our task is called “Innovation with data and AI” and aims at making the medical devices from Fresenius even better through ideation, product design, implementation and even business model innovation. Initially, we focus on the concept of intelligent dialysis machines. The questions we ask are for example: How can we guarantee an interruption-free dialysis? How can we give the care staff more time for their patients? How can we recognize health risks in a timely manner? In the long term, we will expand our work to the whole medical device area. Based on extensive company experience and a strong track record in analytics, we now want to break new ground with big steps.